Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Love, Thy Name is Kaw Kaw

The May Rockin' Sock Club kit came a while ago, but I'm just now getting around to taking pictures and posting it on Ravelry. I love this color! The pattern, Cleopatra's Stockings (Ravelry link), is lovely and is near the top of my ever-growing queue.


Since finishing my Leafling socks, I haven't had any socks on the needles for myself. Unacceptable, I know. So I finally cast on for my Kaw Kaw Monkeys. I love, love, love this colorway. I've only knit the ribbing and one lace repeat, but it's going quickly and it's fantastic. Love the pattern too, of course(my first Monkeys!). Since these socks are all about sock camp, I used one of the cast ons from JC Briar's class. I did the Channel Island cast on and I think it worked okay. We'll see when I actually try it on.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

cupcakefaerie said...

Yay! You've started your Monkey Kaw Kaws. I love them too!

IrishGirlieKnits said...

Double yay!! Probably one of my favorite socks, the Monkey KawKaws!! Have fun!!