Sunday, June 15, 2008

Father's Day

I posted the JibJab Father's Day card I sent to Roger. I think it came out really cute. Play it and let me know what you think.

It was a busy day for us. Since today is Father's Day, I got up at the crack of dawn with BoyMonkey and let Roger sleep in. If you know me you know what a sacrifice that is for me. I really like to sleep in. We went out to breakfast, visited Roger's mom, and then had a playdate and dinner with some friends. It was a lot of fun and we need to do it again soon. I wish I had a picture to post, but we were so busy talking and enjoying ourselves that we didn't take any pictures. Since I also can't find any good current pictures of Roger and BoyMonkey together, here is a picture from last June on our cruise to Alaska. Aren't they adorable together?

As for knitting, I'm still working on the Kaw Kaw Monkeys (and still loving them!) and on BoyMonkey's sweater. I think I'm close to doing the bottom ribbing on it, but I need BoyMonkey to try it on to be sure. I just realized I haven't taken any pictures of the sweater. Tomorrow I'll do that and post them for all to see.

The thing I'm most excited about is that BoyMonkey has not pooped in a diaper since Monday! Yay!!!! It seems we've really turned a corner and we'll hopefully be entirely finished with diapers soon. We'll see how long it takes for him to be able to stay dry all night; I suppose it could still be quite a while.

No comments: