Monday, June 30, 2008

11 Years Already?


Roger and I had a lovely anniversary weekend. We slept in, ate leisurely meals at distinctly not-kid-friendly restaurants, saw a play, and saw a movie. It was really nice. But we also missed Nathan and were excited to get back to him Sunday afternoon. Below are couple of pictures of our wedding day, June 28, 1997. We look so young. But I was just 22, so I guess I was pretty young. We were married at the Dolph Rempp, a drydocked boat close to where AT&T Park is now. It was moved/destroyed not long after the park was built. The ceremony was outside and the reception was inside the boat.





















While we didn't have a child to take care of this weekend, we apparently had too much fun to find time for knitting. I took 3 projects with me and never once picked up a knitting needle. I hardly even thought about knitting. I still have lots of yarn to photograph and post on Ravelry. I've been contemplating photographing my old, to-be-tossed stash an labeling it toss/trade. Maybe that will really convince me to not buy any more. Just mere days after saying no more yarn, I bought more. It was just 2 skeins from Knit Picks to take advantage of free shipping with the books I bought, but still. I need to stop buying yarn!

1 comment:

IrishGirlieKnits said...

So glad you guys had a great weekend!! And I love your wedding pictures :) A sunny day in SF, gotta be a good sign!